| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sydney (Airport) in September is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 59.8mm (2.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Sydney (airport) September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sydney (airport), Australia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sydney (Airport):
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 656.7 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 569.9 kms (354.1 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) NW
- Richmond, Australia - 52.9 kms (32.9 miles) NW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 125.7 kms (78.1 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 366 kms (227.4 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 418.3 kms (260 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 705.4 kms (438.3 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 722.9 kms (449.2 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 588.9 kms (365.9 miles) SW